There’s no set formula for determining whether you should file bankruptcy. However, there are some indicators that you are in trouble and should be looking for options sooner rather than later.
• Do you live paycheck to paycheck?
• Do you routinely pay your bills late?
• Are you constantly juggling bills to keep creditors off your back?
• Do you routinely overdraw your checking account?
• Do you have more than 3 credit cards?
• Are all of your credit cards maxed out?
• Are you paying late fees and/or over-the-limit fees on all or most of your credit cards?
• Do all of your credit cards have double-digit interest rates?
• Are you at least one month behind on your mortgage payment?
• Are you at least one month behind on your car payment?
• Do you now or have you within the past 3 months obtained a title loan or a payday loan?
• Are you using your credit cards to pay for necessities like groceries, prescriptions, and gasoline?
• Are you dipping into your savings or retirement accounts to pay bills?
• In the past 3 months, have you borrowed money from family or friends to pay your bills?
• Do you know exactly how much you owe on all your bills? Do you make only the minimum payment on your credit cards each month?
• Are you receiving telephone calls or letters from collection agencies?
• If you own a home, are you in pre-foreclosure?
• Have you recently had a vehicle repossessed?
• Is your auto finance company threatening to repossess your car?
• Are you upside down in your auto loan?
• Have you been denied credit, insurance, employment, or a security clearance because of poor credit?
This is the logical way to answer the question of “Should I file bankruptcy?” If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it’s time to stop procrastinating and to start being proactive.
What if I told you I can help you stop worrying and put you in a situation where you can afford to put food on your table, buy your medication, put gasoline in your car, heat your home this winter, and buy Christmas gifts this year? What if I told you I could help you get your life back? What if I told you there’s a way to get those nasty bill collectors to stop calling you? Would you take a step toward that fresh start you so richly deserve? Well, I hope you answered “yes” to that question, too.
Perhaps you have some questions. You can reach my by phone at 760-523-9090. Or just click on the ORANGE “Contact Me” button at the top of your screen. I’ll contact you back and make arrangements to meet with you.
Talk with me. I’ll treat you like a friend.
To learn more, Read This >
And also, Read This >